Master Plan!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

willbo

Reaction score
Hi,

would i be able to keep 3 female malawi cichlids and 1 male malawi cichlid in a fluval duo deep 1000 fish tank. I was wondering if this was possible as i am 13 and i don't have much money to by these expensive fish!!! LOL,

or does anyone know of any places where i can buy malawi cichlid fish and supplies in the YORK area, or a national website you can advise for these things cheaply

Also, would i be able to keep malawi cichlids in a 40 UK gallon tank and how many would i be able to keep in there???

Thanks very much

Any advice on keeping Malawi cichlids would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks again!!!

Willbo

The answer is yes, you could. Head for Mbunas if you can as they can cope with plenty considering. And there are plenty that won't get too big for a 40g. There's literally tonnes of info on the different species here. See what you like and go for there. Be sure to sheck size and temerament for those that catch your eye. Both will be of upmost importance. And I'd suggest having a few to choose between as you may find you have difficulty finding the species you want. There is a store that male orders cichlids based in Dorset. I forget the name right now but I'll post it up when I find it.
Hugs,
P.

Thank you for your reply. That information is greatly appreciated and i will look into that further!!!

THANKS WILLBO!!!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back