Votes: 21 20.8%

Votes: 3 3.0%

Votes: 4 4.0%

Votes: 5 5.0%

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a difficult choice to make, great tanks!

Well duh, aquascaping is a bit different thing from actually keeping an aquarium with fish living in it!

There are many types of plants I can not have because the water flow in my tank is strong for the fishes, and my fishes eat some of my plants as well, so why bother trying to have a fully planted tank if the plants just would be flying around in pieces?

Usually, when you have a tank, you make it to work for the fish you have in it, so they are happy.

Done
fish.gif

Theres some nasty comments up there but there's no pleasing some. They all look great in my opinion, good luck to everyone and myself :)

I thought my tank was nice but wow there are some beuties here.
good luck to everyone :)

Voted for number3 looks lovely :good: just a bit confused why there is a Black moor in with a Discus :blink:

Arrgh - I MUST beat tank 2! (too evenly matched) =P

Voted for number3 looks lovely :good: just a bit confused why there is a Black moor in with a Discus :blink:
It was a temporary problem; friends tank blew out and I was the only person with an adequately sized tank.

At 26oC he seemed perfectly fine like!

Suffice to say he's not in the tank anymore =P

PS - Thanks =)

Golly jeepers Wally!
Not knocking anybody's tank, nor all the work that goes into them. As I stated if the owner and fish are happy that's what's important.
Mine is just an opinion, if you don't like it don't bother with it. Just saying that while some great tanks, didn't see one that makes me want to do the same.
"If your happiness depends on what someone else does I guess you do have a problem." Richard Bach

Number 10 looks great, I really like the carpet. Is it Lilaeopsis Brasiliensis?

Number 10 looks great, I really like the carpet. Is it Lilaeopsis Brasiliensis?
Thanks, it chain swords they grow like crazy now that im running pressurised co2. Ill enter my tank agin next month now that all the plants have grown in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back