Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Here are the contenders in the March 2012 Tank of the Month Competition..... Thank you to all who entered and Thank you to all of you voting.... As it is every month..... some hard decisions to make. Enjoy voting. (Voting closes on 31st of March 2012 when the winner will be announced)

IMAG0246.jpg

j007.jpg

2012-02-25173243.jpg

100_0760.jpg

Henriko.jpg

marchtotm1.jpg

DSCN4105-1.jpg

6ce5c699.jpg

Stoneage-1.jpg

2012-03-01171914.jpg

a89956d6.jpg

100_0801.jpg

S1150028.jpg

b935c7d1.jpg

:crazy: Had a hard time voting myself! 6 makes me want a tiny tank, 2 is mysterious, 8 has great colors, and 11 is the happiest Betta tank ever! Nice.

Wanted to add 13. Deceptively simple, but the discus are able to steal the show :good:

Hate to say it, but don't see one that makes me want it this month. But if the owners are happy and more so the fish.

What's with the bad attitude's? No reason to kick 14 people all at once. This is why I didn't feel like entering my tank.

+1

I'm a bit disapointed with some of the negative comments, I would be devestated if one of these tanks were mine and someone said that!

So basically what everyone Is saying is that all our tanks are rubbish. To use there not all rubbish. It's what makes us happy and I'd the fish are healthy. I entered my tank so people could see it and a get an idea of how I like my tanks to be. Not for people to knock them and say that none of the 14 tanks can win. Bit harsh, sorry for going on. But we didn't have to show you are tanks, but we did, so we don't want you complaining about are tanks. We don't complain about you. So I would appreciate it if people stopped moaning about how bad they are, we don't think that!!!

I have to agree. Its about the tanks that have entered, not comparing them to the likes of the tanks that are entered in the world aquascaping competition.
People who entered like their tanks and that's really all that matters. If you don't like any then you really have no need to say negative comments. I wouldn't like it if someone said that about one of my tanks as its a labour of love. Planted tanks are never really finished in the eyes of the owner IMO but still look good to everyone else.

All worthy winners.

+2 guys I think all the tanks are good. And for people to be saying there all rubbish is a bit harsh. Any way good luck every one. I'm sure the mods will see and remove them remarks.

Break my heart why don't you ='/

Every tank on the list are cracker (bar mine; it gets the job done =P).

Just because they aren't perfect doesn't mean they're terrible either ¬_¬

To all other entries - I think all your tanks are lovely! Some of you must have put some time and effort into them to get them looking like this =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back