March 2012 Fish Of The Month Competition Entries

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys :)
It says January because he died in January, and I didn't have time to enter him into the competitions then. My tank cracked, some of you may have heard. I loved this guy... :)
Sorry to hear =/

londoner236.jpg

Here's Örkki! I love her. :wub:

orccish002.jpg

She's in the corner. :p

I am not giving up. Here are a couple of pictures of one of my corys that was so nice to pose for a picture today. I'll snatch the qualifying one tomorrow and I am not sure which of the two pictures to use for the competititon :/

Competition picture
coryonaleaf.jpg

coryonaleaf2.jpg

Verification picture:
fotm.jpg

I wish I could enter in a fish, the camera I use to take pictures isn't that great for my little guys, but maybe I can borrow a camera from someone eventually. :good:

Use the first one snazy! That one has me convinced he really posed!!

:lol: . Hope she gets a vote though. She really wasn't bothered at all when I was taking the pictures.

By the way your betta has well deserved winning the competition. It's really really nice. I am tempted to buy one in the near future as I keep finding myself in the betta forum not knowing what I am talking about!!! :S

If you get one, feel free to come to me with questions :) They really are great fish. And thank you. I really do like your cory. I have 7 albinos myself! Excellent cories!!

Thanks. I certainly will come back with a pile of questions as usual :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back