Man's Best Friend - Mine Too!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Mamashack

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Here's a picture of my border terrier x with patterdale terrier I think. He's 7 yrs old and probably about to get the shock of his life as will be getting a border terrier x with jack russell probably ***** puppy in about 5 weeks all being well.
580369_168087826681062_2085844978_n.jpg

LOL!!! Are we not allowed to say the female dog word????? ROFL!!!!!

Ha ha ha, well hope he gets on with his lady dog friend :) give him lots of love too :)

Yeah, sorry about the swear filter coming into play there! That word does have some alternative uses!

He's cute :)

Looking forward to pics of your pup when you get her :)

He's great looking! He has a lot of character in his face, it seems. And he sits nicely for pictures? Lucky find on your part. Lol

Shelster said:
Ha ha ha, well hope he gets on with his lady dog friend
smile.png
give him lots of love too
smile.png
Yes I hope so too altho he was a rescue and neutered so it will be the brotherly/sisterly kind of love! lol

fluttermoth said:
Yeah, sorry about the swear filter coming into play there! That word does have some alternative uses!

He's cute
smile.png

Looking forward to pics of your pup when you get her
smile.png
Yes I appreciate the need for a filter - didn't think when I wrote b i t c h that it would be censored! lol (Be interested to see if that works!)
Will definitely post pictures of our new girl when she gets here!

attibones said:
He's great looking! He has a lot of character in his face, it seems. And he sits nicely for pictures? Lucky find on your part. Lol
He's a lovely dog - very sweet-natured, but has a stubborn streak too, bit like me!
smile2.gif

Sitting nicely for photos?? You should see the ones I deleted! lol

He looks like he is being told to sit there while "mummy" points this thing at him.
Lovely looking dog, I have a soft spot for Border Terriers, although my breed was Irish Setters ;)
What you going to call the new pup?  Look forward to more pictures ;)

RCA said:
He looks like he is being told to sit there while "mummy" points this thing at him.
Lovely looking dog, I have a soft spot for Border Terriers, although my breed was Irish Setters
wink.png

What you going to call the new pup?  Look forward to more pictures
wink.png
I managed to catch him in a rare moment of repose! lol
They are my favourites too altho red setters are my second fave. We had a b i t c h many years ago and had 7 pups from her. They were gorgeous!!
Well after much debate with my son about names we can both live with, the front contender is Pepper/Peppa depending on whether we get a boy or girl. Have to say I'm leaning towards having a girl but we'll see when we get to meet them

He looks like a sweetheart. I love Jack Russels though. My great grandmother has one called Gus and he is the highlight of our visits (not that we don't like seeing her too!). I hope the two of them get on very well and everyone finds a happy balance.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back