Malyasian Trumpet Snails

...you swore? Honestly it slipped my eyes...

Really I always thought that the occasional "word" could be tolerated, and that if it was excessive or aggressive that mod action would be taken. It certainly doesn't offend me at all, and though it could be argued that the use of "cursing" is ignorant, etc., I consider myself somewhat educated on English and in my opinion "cursing" when used in moderation provides emphasis that other more "sophisticated" words couldn't hope to match, at least in casual speaking language. Think about it... the word bull@#$% garners a decidedly preferable response to the one likely to be garnered by "male bovine excrement"... my two cents anyways, feel free to delete or edit if so desired Llj. ;)

I used the "!@*#$" a.k.a random characters alluding to profanity. Basically for emphasis as previously stated. Regardless of which I offended someone to the point of complaining and for that I am sorry.

May have been just on a random "patrol", I can't really imagine someone (at least in this forum) going to the trouble of reporting someone for a single word. Even then the even the mods themselves do occasionally use very mild curse words or the "random characters". Maybe they have a new rule?

I converted my brackish tank to saltwater without changing the sand and all of my MTS have survived, my dwarf hermits have even been known to take some of their shells from time to time.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back