🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

joshrm115

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Can some one please gender this for me
SANY1407.jpg

SANY1409.jpg

SANY1456.jpg

yours looks like mine! if you dont mind im going to post mine to be sexed too. i dont know what mine is either

jackdempsey2.jpg

jackdempsey1.jpg

thanks!

I'm gonna say Josh~ female and Ficious male.

The way to tell is the gill spangling, females having alot and males having less.
Josh's was a tricky one as the photos are abit different, in the first 2 gill spangling is fairly limited but on the last photo it seems to cover alot more, so I'm gonna say female.

For Ficious pretty clear lack of gill spangling so I'm going male.

josh yours is deffinatly a female looks identicle to mine also you can tell with the fins length males almost overlap the tail fin wheras females do not also ficiuos urs looks female as well as is has the blue patterns around the eye liek mine does.

also how big are yours they look similar to mine which is about 4"

ah right how long did it take to get that long as i have mine for a few montes and never seemd to grow

I got it this big but I have had a little 1 inch one for about 3 months and I have the same problem

they must be slow growing he has grown chunkier since i got him and maybe a bit bigger but he hasnt grown much

i think i have my sexing wrong i have just noticed my JD is very colourful he is only 4" so i cant reli tell i initailly thought he/she was a female

DSC00102.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back