Malaysian Trumpet Snails Basildon Essex

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Quackers

Reaction score
My tank is over run with Malaysian trumpet snails, im not sure how many I have but it must be running into the 100's. Some of them are pretty big and the rest are a decent size. I dont have many babies. .... i want to get rid of as many as possible as i dont want to kill them

I can post if you wish but I would prefer it if you could collect them i live in basildon in essex. if you want me to post them, you will need to pay P&P

I added a photo although its not the best quality picture.

snails.jpg

If you decide you do want to "kill them off" then get a team of assassin snails. I recently got a team of 10 for my 180L as I was starting to get a lot in my tank but didn't look as bad as your picture!! They didn't take long before I noticed far less MTS in my tank.

i have 3 assassin snails and i have had them for as month and to be honest, i have so many MTS's that my assassin snails aernt making a dent in the population

How much did you want for some of these? I've been looking for some

You need a good few more than 3, I suggest maybe 10 like I had. You can get them off ebay really cheap.

PM me if you want the link to the seller I got mine off (nobody I know).

It looks like you could be severely over-feeding if your getting that many MTS!

how many you want? do you want a few or loads of them

Ellieabbott4 said:
How much did you want for some of these? I've been looking for some
deanrar said:
I'd be happy to grab a bunch off of you, am just down the road and am after some

ok cool how many do you want? i have to try catch them first lol

Ellieabbott4 said:
Quite a few. Maybe 50? Or more if you have more.
 that should be fine. im not sure how many i have exactly. will you be picking them up or do you need them shipped?
i was planning on giving them away for free, aslongs as any shipping is covered

Shipping please as I live near cambridge. I will happily cover the postage :)

ok give me a few days to collect them and to find out exactly how to ship them as ive never shipped anything living before. do you use paypal

oh and also do you care what size they are or do you only want the big ones

That's fine. Yer I use PayPal. I don't mind what size they are, any size will do :)

ok ill get back to you about it when ive got everything arranged....  i wont forget :)

Could I possibly have some too. Just set up a planted tank and I've been looking for some of these. I'd have as many as you can send and happily pay postage via PayPal.

Most reactions

trending

Back