M Guppies Have Died, So Im Gunna Get A Betta :)

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

fishkeeper694

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hey, i had 3 guppies, male, which all died of old age :( x im gutted tbh, but i think im gunna get a betta. any advise? can anybody tell me of the different types of bettas available? x

aww ok :L thanks for the advise :) x x what nice looking fish could i get that wont get eaten by my tetras? xx

Is the stocking in your tank the same as your sig? The only reason I said that was because of the gold spotted Pleco
sorry what is sig? xx and yeah im gunna get a 5 ft tank when he grows :L x or im gunna try give him away, cuz i love him to pieces but i dont think i could keep him happy x idk yet, he is still only small at the moment, so im just gunna enjoy him while he is still a baby :)

Oh, if he Is still small then you can probably get 1 more of each tetra and maybe a dwarf gourami, considering that gold spotted Plecos are slow growers :good:

Oh and a sig I what shows up under your post

Oh, if he Is still small then you can probably get 1 more of each tetra and maybe a dwarf gourami, considering that gold spotted Plecos are slow growers :good:
ok x thankyou for all ur help x not just on this post but on a lot of my posts :) im fairly new to fish keeping and you have helped a lot :) thankyou xxx

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back