Lots Of Plants For Sale

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Sorry if it sounds like I'm bashing on you. You've been great in keeping in contact with me through email. It is taking a while to get my plants, but to be fair, the post office closing is out of your hands. Was just trying to document what's going on with my situation.

My plants arrived yesterday and everything looks great. Great price and good sized portions too. First package never made it to me, but he sent another one as soon as he could. Kept in great contact with me throughout. Thanks

I'm taking orders throughout the week to all be shipped out next Wednesday

I'll be going away on vacation for a month, therefore, I need to trim all my plants so that they'll grow but not be able to take over the tank while I'm gone. Here's a list of the updated prices, please PM for any additional info!

Dwarf Hairgrass: 5 individual plants for $3.50!
Riccia: 4x3inch patch is for $7!
Water Sprite: Eight Stems 5"-10" for $7!
Java Fern: 3 Baby Plants for $3!
Java Moss: Ziplock Bag Full for $5!

Shipping will be via small flat rate package, or similar form of shipping.. more info upon inquiry!

Please help me not have to throw away the plants..if you have a large order we can talk about lower prices!

I'm taking orders throughout the week to all be shipped out next Wednesday

I'll be going away on vacation for a month, therefore, I need to trim all my plants so that they'll grow but not be able to take over the tank while I'm gone. Here's a list of the updated prices, please PM for any additional info!

Dwarf Hairgrass: 5 individual plants for $3.50!
Riccia: 4x3inch patch is for $7!
Water Sprite: Eight Stems 5"-10" for $7!
Java Fern: 3 Baby Plants for $3!
Java Moss: Ziplock Bag Full for $5!

Shipping will be via small flat rate package, or similar form of shipping.. more info upon inquiry!

Please help me not have to throw away the plants..if you have a large order we can talk about lower prices!

I guess being new to the forum I cant private message yet, so I will ask here.

Do you still have any of the plants? I am interested in some for a 10 gal I just started. Some Riccia, Java Fern and Moss.

Hope your vacation was fun.

Haha I don't know what kind of trick you're trying to play but anyone who I've sold to before can tell you that I sent more than that. You know what you received buddy.

I will have to defend Isaac/IovaykInD on this matter. I, too, ordered java moss from him a couple of weeks ago. His '$5 for a ziplock bag full' advertising may click differently in peoples' perceptions, but it certainly isn't distorted to such a small amount. I ordered $10 worth for '2 ziplock bags full' & while it didnt fill the whole GALLON-SIZED ziplock bag, i will attest that I am certain the amount would have filled a sandwich-sized ziplock bag, & was then placed into the gallon-size for more spacious shipping on the plants.

I think other users can use rational decisions in looking at your pics and call you out as a liar. Nobody is going to advertise plants and send such a pathetic amount after advertising something clearly opposite from what would've been received. Furthermore the amount shown in the 1st picture looks like more than the amount you shot in the 2nd picture. Annnnnnnnnd not to mention, in the background of your picture your showing the gallon-sized ziplock bag- who would mail that small of a piece of java moss in a gallon bag? nobody. The bag would cost more than the amount of moss.

dkallday your lack of reputation, desire for falsification, & attempt to thwart another members chances of offering a great plant for a great price should be enough to ban you from this site. We dont need members like you & its damaging to the good members that we DO need!

I would love some JavaMoss!

Update on plants for sale:
All prices include shipping.

Java Moss $5.00! Ounce's worth including packaging. This is generally enough to fill a small envelope size.

Dwarf Hairgrass $4.00! Five separate pieces with at lease 4 leaves on each.

Cryptocoryne $4.50! Two young adult plants.

Java Fern $4.00! A rhizome with at least five leaves.

Please read carefully:
Due to my lack of awareness of people trying to rip me off here's the rules I've come up with. No returns unless I agree, shipping will be on buyer. If plants arrive dead on arrival, please take picture promptly and send it to me for a refund minus shipping. Delivery confirmation is additional $.80 and only comes with first class package. Package cost will depending on amount of plants being bought. Send money as a gift to avoid additional 4% service charge.

Happy Aqauscaping!!

You know that is exactly what you sent me. I even returned the item and you won't give me a refund. Thanks for nothing. I hope in the end you get what you deserve. Good luck with life.

Most reactions

Back