LOTS of Crinum Natans and Crinum Calamistratum for sale. RARE plants.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

cooledwhip

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I was at an aquatic convention this past weekend and purchased about a couple hundred dollars of really nice and rare plants. You will get the BEST of all seller's plants at these conventions, they save their best plants for this. Lots of bucephelandra, rare anubias, crinum species, massive apongetons and sword, etc. I scored about 10 pots of various crypts for $5 each, about a dozen or so crinum species, lots of swords including a 2 foot tall amazon sword... I'll upload pics later, I have lots of physics tests and studying I need to do this week. I've been busy all week and it's why I'm trying to get rid of some of the plants. I can't re aquascape everything to fit it all in, plus the crinum I already have planted are taking off. I can't fit all of these. The plants are all really healthy condition. I'm just looking to get rid of the crinum. I have about 8 natans and like... I'll say 6 calamistratum? I believe? Maybe more maybe less.

If you want some species, drop a comment and what you think a fair price is. You can only get these species directly from importers or growers, or from ebay... there's only 1 seller who actually sells this on ebay and he charges $60 a pop. I want to do $15-$20 but really just hmu with an offer. Thanks

Hi. I know this thread is old but do you still have any of the natans?

Hi. I know this thread is old but do you still have any of the natans?

Apart from being an old thread, the OP is no longer a member of the forum,so you're not going to get a reply, I'm afraid.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back