Lotr: Battle For Middle Earth

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

lljdma06

Retired moderator :)
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
I just purchased this game, along with a few others. I played it a little and I have to say, I quite like it. Mind, I have it on the easiest setting, but I'm not looking for a challenge, I'm looking to be entertained. I'm playing a Campaign from the point of view of Isengard, and I find myself enjoying destroying Elves and Ents. It's fun being the bad guy! :fun: Next time, I'll try campaigning under Mordor, Frodo better watch out! I may get that silly ring back! :lol:

Has anyone played this game? Just for the curious, I also purchased Civilization III, and Rome: Total War with the Barbarian expansion. I know Civ 4 is out, but I've read some poor review on the game's mechanics (computers crashing), so I thought I'd wait until they get the tweaks out first. My system is older too, 3 years, so I have to get older games.

Have you got Battle for Middle Earth 1 or 2 (I'll now refer to it as BFME)? I've seen people playing both, and they both look amazingly awesome. Also, you can play online with other people, which is always a bonus!

I'm thinking about getting it, and I'll tell you when I do and we can have a quick battle online?

I have BFME 1. 2 was too pricey and my system is a little older. I've never played games online before. I'm also a notorious cheat and probably wouldn't be much fun.

:lol:

I'm also a cheat...

>__>
<__<

But I'll probably end up getting BFME2...so that I can (try to) beat my friends...

*prepares to lose*

I played it, and I must say I quite like it, mordor is way better to me - lol, it's just easier and the weapons are cheaper (for what they do) and stronger. I like RTW:BI tho, I conqured the whole map already, go with a south nation, easier. I also liked civ3, but RTW:BI is quite like it and with better graphics, options... (you get the picture), still fun though.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back