Looking For A Semi Agressive Middle Swiming Fish

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

wishiwasafish

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hello all i have a 90 gal tank which hase a fluval 305 and a penguin biowheel filter for extra filtration i have 2 shovelnose catfish 4 spotted pictus catfish 2 needel fish it has about 7 plants in it and some beautiful drift wood i was looking for something that would go nice with the other fish and sence the bottem and the top are coverd i am looking for something for the middle any ideas would be great

thanks jeff

not to go off topi but i couldn't beleave that the tank by it's self was only like 30$ more then the filter for it :angry: but it's keeping the tank clear i guess i can't complain to much

hi

yeh angels would be good but can be aggressive when older

Have you thought about anything like sharks, i have 2 red-tailed black sharks in a 96l semi-aggressive tank and there fine.

Good luck

If you get angels make sure you dont have many fish who will nip their fins off.

hi

yeh angels would be good but can be aggressive when older

Have you thought about anything like sharks, i have 2 red-tailed black sharks in a 96l semi-aggressive tank and there fine.

Good luck

Those two red tailed sharks will kill each other eventually, they do not tolerate their own kind around particularly as they mature.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back