Looking For A Ni Or Ireland Discus Breeder

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Forcas

Reaction score
as topic title says im looking for a Discus breeder in ireland

i can buy em in the shop but think £21 is a bit to much for a 2-2.5 inch discus

im from holland originally and had discus fish there had a good breeders address there so looking for 1 over here now to start my long missed hobby again

in scotland £21 is very reasonable, obviously depending on quality but I couldn't purchase even the poorest quality for that price locally. If your in NI im not sure if any of the online shops can help, I got very reasonable fish from plymouth discus but obviously shipping to Ireland maybe an issue. also might be worth having a look at simplydiscus to extend your search

in scotland £21 is very reasonable, obviously depending on quality but I couldn't purchase even the poorest quality for that price locally. If your in NI im not sure if any of the online shops can help, I got very reasonable fish from plymouth discus but obviously shipping to Ireland maybe an issue. also might be worth having a look at simplydiscus to extend your search

i wouldnt buy discus online myself i need to see em before i buy em

seems a open market on the island here been searching a couple days now cant find any other than the larger petshops

i want at least 5 or 6 of em so thats a hefty £100/120

from the breeder i had in Holland i bought that amount for half that price (and good quality fish)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back