Loach Discussion For My 60 Gallon Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

aparker2005

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey everyone............I know I've had numerous threads about what fish to put in my tank, but I'm still confused on my loaches. I want 4-5 loaches for my 60 gallon tank when I get it, and they will be with 8 Cory Cats. I don't think I'll be getting any more Corys so that I can have maybe 5 loaches.

I'm just confused on whether to get:

Clowns
YoYos
Zebras
Angelicus

I really want clowns, although almost everyone has told me to eliminate the clowns because of their size. However, I have been told that they would be fine in this tank for a long time, but would eventually need upgrading in a few years. I definitley could upgrade in a few years.

I also wanted the Angelicus, but my Petsmart has them at 21.99 a piece, and I may have to buy them 1 at a time, but thats still really expensive.

So, for my tank, which one do you think would be best?

I really want clowns, although almost everyone has told me to eliminate the clowns because of their size.
And they're right to do so. That is good advice. Just asking the same question over again until someone says it is okay is not going to help you.

The "angelicus" price is to high.

yeah i saw the angelicus on the liveaquaria site, but dont you have to order at least $50 worth of fish, then plus shipping which is $30, that comes out even

No, you can order as little as you want. THe $30 shipping is worth it, compared to other places. Liveaquaria ships nicely - I've never had a dead fish arrive, even if freezing cold temperatures.

thanks for that...........dont know where I got you had to order a certain amount from. I may just order online whenever I get my tank

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back