Llj's Ada Tank "refugees From Endor"

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Getting bored or just want a change of scenery?

you watch Steve, it'll be another S/W tank!

I think she should do another Dutch style tank. :good:

Me too, Dutch it is! I have made the decision for you Liz :)

Everybody just wants me to go Dutch, huh? Was actually thinking about making it Marine, but I was then I was told by someone that I was their inspiration for going planted & for me not to have planted would be just wrong. :)

When I get my big check from FIU, I'll go Dutch. :)

On the words of Homer Simpson.....................

Wooo Whooooooooo!!!

Marine schmarine, go dutch!

Uh... You do know I have 3 marine tanks, right? :p

So I'll plan this now, so buy buy this journal, and I'll start the Dutch one up pretty soon. I have to do some cleaning. I've got algae. Happens when you don't maintain the tank, which I didn't. School happens. Mehhh... I'll salvage the plants that I can and offer some for swap. If I can get the Madagascar up to snuff again (right now it has algae), I'll use it in the Dutch scape. I'll probably keep some crypts, the madagascar, maybe some shorter dwarf sag, and anubias. Otherwise, I'll give the rest away.

Look for an update to the swap thread. :)

Look for me giving away my fish too. I want new stock. I want different, more typical Dutch stock and minimal stocking too.

Look for a new journal, soon... :)

Still no algae aye, I think I'm gonna shoot across the pond and dump some ammonia in your tank lol.

No, and I tried super hard to muck up the substrate and everything and get lots of ammonia. I'll never have algae like the rest of you do... :sad: I'll never be part of the group now... :sad: Sob... Sob... sniff... sniff...

I only got algae when my mother in law screwed up solitude while I was away. :p

Sure... That's what they all say... I'm all alone!!!! I lament in my algae-free shame!!! :-(

So I'll plan this now, so buy buy this journal, and I'll start the Dutch one up pretty soon. I have to do some cleaning. I've got algae. Happens when you don't maintain the tank, which I didn't. School happens. Mehhh... I'll salvage the plants that I can and offer some for swap. If I can get the Madagascar up to snuff again (right now it has algae), I'll use it in the Dutch scape. I'll probably keep some crypts, the madagascar, maybe some shorter dwarf sag, and anubias. Otherwise, I'll give the rest away.

"Welcome to the party, pal"
rolleyes.gif

Wow... I don't even know what to say... Were you waiting for this very moment to arrive just to take me down a peg? Did this make you feel good about yourself? Maybe I'll stay in Marine...

Awww come on Liz, we knew you'd get some algae at some point :)

I told you exactly why I have algae. If I had kept the tank running as it was, I would not have it.

So why would you think I'd eventually get it regardless?

I know but after your updates saying my tank is lovely and has no algae it made it a funny end to the journal, no harm meant, after all you were messing about with the weekly update saying it lol

It wasn't exactly funny to me. It was very disheartening watching that happen, but I work long hours & I'm very tired when I get home. Also, with the Marine systems, I was stretched thin. What I should have done was dismantle the tank before I did the Marine systems.

You may tell me to lighten up now.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back