Llj's Ada Tank "refugees From Endor"

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Had me some free time this morning! Was able to prune and remove some plants. Let me give you an idea... :D

Big hunk of Bolbitis... Can't believe this was in my tank. Still have a nice chunk of bolbtis still in it too. Weed...

576b7359.jpg

C. spiralis

4878cc31.jpg

Java moss (the last of the wall). Still have some growing on the wood, but not much.

aa0bbb04.jpg

Pelia

6c099231.jpg

Anubias petit nana (quarter is for reference), still have a ton of it left in the tank.

38cba732.jpg

Some of this will be offered for swap, I'll post what's available in the actual swap thread. Some of the stuff's for the hobbiest who sent me the dwarf sag. I cleaned up the background. Will take pictures of the tank tonight once it clears a bit.

llj

llj obviously can't 'remember' the hunk we are talking about...it's just someone llj has crush on this hunk for a while. I thought she'd get it from the beard.

llj obviously can't 'remember' the hunk we are talking about...it's just someone llj has crush on this hunk for a while. I thought she'd get it from the beard.

#93###?

haha, the name of 'our Lord' appears to be banned on here!

I did, but you obviously don't remember what he looks like

More like this...

Peter-Jackson.jpg

is that Charlie Sheen?

The spokesperson for "WINNING" everywhere...

No, I am not Charlie Sheen, but I am WINNING. :p Has Charlie Sheen shenanigans reached the UK yet?

No, I am not Charlie Sheen, but I am WINNING. :p Has Charlie Sheen shenanigans reached the UK yet?

if by 'shenanigans' you mean being a Columbian Marching Powder advocate and general waster....yes, it has :lol:

Yep... But yuck, I don't like Brad Pitt, Peter Jackson, or Charlie Sheen...

Gary Cooper... Much better on the eyes...

17268_0874_1_lg.jpg

If we're going to spam this thread with pictures of men, might as well throw in a couple that I find attractive.

russell-crowe-11873-1280x1024.jpg

Ok, now I have something nice to look at. Master & Commander is one of my favorite movies. Paul Bettany's no slouch either.

master-and-commander-03-12-g.jpg

OK enough spamming, I'll be posting some tank photos soon.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back