FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

noobgamers

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
ok cna they be kept in aquariums logn term whent heyre sold as food i though i woudl possibly keep them in my will amazon biotope do they come from the amazon thinking of getting ten maybe if theyre like the other shrimp ive heard they have virtually no waste output but they do have a tiny bit ty for any replies

stocking is the 50 in my description 

just to note you have a common pleco in a 50Gal that plecp needs 500gal that fish will grow to over 1ft long, now shrimp maybe but then they would be food for your angel fish, they would eat shrimp up in seconds of adding them, even normal shrimp will be eaten maybe the largest amano's will be saved

PLEASE please rehome that common pleco i had one in an 80gal bad decision and it died vey quickly :(

Zikofski said:
just to note you have a common pleco in a 50Gal that plecp needs 500gal that fish will grow to over 1ft long, now shrimp maybe but then they would be food for your angel fish, they would eat shrimp up in seconds of adding them, even normal shrimp will be eaten maybe the largest amano's will be saved

PLEASE please rehome that common pleco i had one in an 80gal bad decision and it died vey quickly
sad.png
its 12 cm long and i will get round to that problem when it arrives for now hes fine hes been living int hat tank for 3 years now and jsut for reference my non fish keeping parents bought him as a present for me 

26 Gallons is a bit small for a Red Tailed Black Shark

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back