******* Leeches

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Gill

Store Manager Coalville Aquatics
Reaction score
Damn It,
Thought i had gotten rid of these damn things.
I have found them munching on a few flagfish in one of the outdoor tanks.
I was sure i had disinfected all the flag iris' before replanting them.

what can i use to kill them.
would a bleech soak get rid of them for good.

Yeh id imagine 2/3 bottles of bleach in the tank would work a treat :lol:

bleach them all to hell then.

hello

it depends what you have in your tank i used eSHa Gastropex snail killer worked a treat :good:

just american flag fish guppy fry and live foods. can always replace them.

will remove the fish and fry prior to dosing.

how much does that stuff cost - no worries found it on ebay

******* Leeches
orrrm, was that a norty word ?? :lol:
sounds really annoying Gill, hope you getted it sorted :)

yes my dear it was,
ebay seller is posting today as i really need the stuff, nice of him to do that.

i feel like grabbing a chair and watching them writhe in agony as soon as this stuff goes in to the tank they are squatting in.
maybe i should film them dying - that would be soooooooo morbidly cooooool ( yes i am a Freak and used to be a right goth - Yes a Punjabi Sikh Goth - Very Rare)

LOL Gill! we want a pic of you from your Goth days!

Geez!!... & are they tough!!!!... you role 'em against the glass with a finger & think that's it....... Think again. They just pick up in 3threes as if nothing happened....

I am sad to say that all photographic and video evidence of my Goth days have been destroyed. Missus was disgusted to see me as a goth and promptly went thru all the albums and removed any and all photos and vids.

i went whole hog and did tattoos(henna) make up, sharpening nails to a point, huge mahoosive skull rings and those ones that would open and close as eyes,
pentagrams on my palms.
daggers strapped to my wrists and round my neck - Ceremonial Sikh Daggers (so could Legally wear them)

Geez!!... & are they tough!!!!... you role 'em against the glass with a finger & think that's it....... Think again. They just pick up in 3threes as if nothing happened....

yep, tough buggers, but salt sure melts them away and it smells like bacon. will add a kilo of cooking salt aswell just to make sure.

levamisole work? It good against quite a few worm-like parasites

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back