Kesgrave Tropicals

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

seem to be highly recommended by several people on here.

Not used them myself.

Try searching 'kesgrave' in the search function to find some threads/info.

Definitely recommend! I bought my Pygmy Corys from them and was really impressed.

Certainly have my recommendations. I was obviously a bit wary ordering fish online but needn't have worried. Even although I only ordered two Siamese Algae Eaters from them, they still came double bagged with a heat pack in a sturdy polystyrene box within another cardboard box. Left Kesgrave late afternoon and got to me up in Scotland the following morning. Fish very healthy and still going strong.

Wow! Very highly recommended indeed! Thanks guys, I feel much happier about ordering a fishy from them :good:

glad you brought this topic up.....they have exactly what I'm currently looking for, and at a competitive price as well.

But wouldn't it be cheaper to get fish from your lfs?

But wouldn't it be cheaper to get fish from your lfs?
Yes, and in some ways better too, because you can see the fish before you buy,.

Unfortunately though, some us don't live near/can't get to many shops or the shops we can get to have only your bog standard, bread and butter trops, so in those cases mail order can be really great if you want something specific or unusual.

I haven't bought from Kesgrave myself, but I know a lot of people have recommended them.

I only need to ask what fish I want and they will order it for me :)

That's nice; my LFs won't unless they know you, and even then sometimes they can't get things.

I only need to ask what fish I want and they will order it for me :)

then you've got a good LFS! Quite a few offer this, but as Fluttermouth said, not everyone is lucky enough to live near a good LFS.

Buying one neon online would be very expensive due to post & packing costs - but I just compared two of my LFS prices to Kesgrave for 5x a fish I'm looking for and Kesgrave were 1 or 2 pounds cheaper.

but again - you don't get the chance to view before you buy which is a major downside.

At the time, I had 3 Pygmy Corys (last 3 in my LFS) and they had promised me they'd have some more in soon. Ages passed and they still hadn't and didn't seem too bothered about getting any. So I had no choice (if I wanted a happy shoal) but to order the other 4 online. Glad I did too.

Also they do tend to have some of the more unusual fish which is handy.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back