Kent

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Cuxton working mans club I'll send you a link when home to the site

Anyone go to the strood and district club?
They hold it every second and forth Tuesday of the month
Could be a good Kent meet up if it should happen
Box

Not been yet but tempted. Saw their advert in the little "the net" freebie magazine taht comes through the door once a month. I grew up in strood and it's only ten mins drive away from me. Didn't really know what to expect though, it's not like you can take a fish with you to show everyone?

Anyone go to the strood and district club?
They hold it every second and forth Tuesday of the month
Could be a good Kent meet up if it should happen
Box

Not been yet but tempted. Saw their advert in the little "the net" freebie magazine taht comes through the door once a month. I grew up in strood and it's only ten mins drive away from me. Didn't really know what to expect though, it's not like you can take a fish with you to show everyone?
mate i grew up in strood as well (well dragged up lol)
let me know if you go and ill try to pop along too

Just had a email back
Seems very active they have a guest speaker on the 24 from another club
I think I'm going to pop a long and have a look
Will update with what I find

Better late than never, im in Broadstairs, Kent :)

Carl

Hi, I'm in whitstable, Kent. Used to live in Dartford and broadstairs before that-) can I join :)

I use ark aquatics in Chatham and MA ramsgate but last weeked discovered Westwood aquatics - great shop and service.

Hey bartash & paulc

Club night tomorrow will see what it's like!!

sounds good, you know what else would be good? trying to arrange something where we all go to aquatics live :) http://www.aquatics-live.com/

Carl

Latest 'members' list :good: 15 now, unless i have missed someone?

Cant update the previous ones...

Jojouk Ramsgate
Ian L Ramsgate
PS3Stevo Dartford
Zikofski Bexly
Box Maidstone
Lufbramatt Chatham
Rymez2K Maidstone
sadguppy Tonbridge
stevebubble Rainham
Communitytank1 Gravesend
ddowling01 Maidstone
Tymburton Snodland
Liamm Chatham
Bartash Broadstairs
paulc Whitstable

sounds good, you know what else would be good? trying to arrange something where we all go to aquatics live :) http://www.aquatics-live.com/

Carl

That would be most awesome :)

To my knowledge, theres Ark Aquatics at Notcutts garden centre (bottom of A249 just of the M20 junction), Aylesford Aquatics (on the A20 a bit further on from Sainsburys- really good selection of tanks, equipment, food etc but nothing special livestock-wise), then theres Maidstone Aquatics on Loose Road- take the A229 south it's about 1km from the town centre.

Would anyone be up for the task of arranging a group trip to aquatic live in november, maybe minibus? we could start pickup in ramsgate and do a few stops on the way.

Carl

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back