Kane's Nano............

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Buddyboy67

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Son's 14gal Resun nano tank.Running now for 1 1/2 years...............

IMGP5878.jpg

This tank is lit by 4 x 10000K t8 tubes, 2 blue and 2 white. No skimmer nor sump are used here, only a hydor bubbler in one rear chamber and using rowaphos and activated carbon. Water changes of 25% are done once a week.

His current pride and joy, (Stole from me, may i add..... :crazy: )

IMGP5816.jpg

IMGP5822.jpg

Currently stripped back for the introduction of a baby dwarf lion. Only 4cm at present,lol.....

Hi Kane and :hi: to tropical fish forums :good: nice looking tank and a good steal from your dad :good:

Seffie x

:fish:

PS Kane, get your dad to set you up your own username :fun:

Looks as good as ever Bud.
Those Sun's are crackin.
What has he asked daddy for next!
ATB
seahorse1-1-1.png

Getting your hand into yer pocket again Bud! :lol:
Await the stunning pics
ATB
seahorse1-1-1.png

that coral is so amazing! looks fabulous! i cant stop looking at it ^^

All The Best = ATB^^

Lovely tank Kane. Top choice and very well done for stealing that beautiful Sun Coral from your Dad. I am sure there are more corals in his tank you would like to get your hands on??

Welcome

That's a fijian blue devil...Unlike it's name it is relatively peaceful, but does however like digging!!!!
Chrysiptera taupou...ideal in small groups even , when all specimens are introduced at once and not added seperately...Very hardy and easy to breed

That's a fijian blue devil...Unlike it's name it is relatively peaceful, but does however like digging!!!!
Chrysiptera taupou...ideal in small groups even , when all specimens are introduced at once and not added seperately...Very hardy and easy to breed

ehhhhhhhhhhh :crazy: well you are right about his name: Fiji blue devil, south sea devil, Chrysiptera taupou

Scott, any fish that has the name devil tagged on the end of it's common name, usually means just that ---- they are devils :devil: Scott Michael describes this fish as beauty and the beast :blink:

It is the most aggressive damsel fish, you should only keep more than one of these in a large tank and even then get a small juvie - they are sexually dichromatic (the males are usually brighter coloured).

If you are going to buy one of these make it your last fish in the tank.

Sounds like Buddyboy has been very lucky with his OR it is still a juvie

I would stay well away :blink:

Seffie x

:fish:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back