Juwel T5 Lighting

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

pauly

Fishaholic
Reaction score
My T5s have suddenly stopped working. No intermittant on and off, nor any flickering. Both lamps have stopped working at the same time, but I understand this would happen even if just one bulb went.

I have changed the fuse but to no avail. Juwel have said that if I send the unit back they will check it over and replace it if there is a problem.

However I don't want to waste any postage/effort if its just one of the lamps that have gone. Is there any way to tell when one does go? New lamps cost over £20 each so I'm not buying two for the sakes of testing it.

Any help/advice/ideas would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Paul.

Maybe try and get someone nearby with the same size bulbs to let you try them in your light unit.

Go to an "electrical distributer" or small electrical shop and buy some cheap white tubes... about a quid each, and DEAD handy for these "faults" :good:

Go to an "electrical distributer" or small electrical shop and buy some cheap white tubes... about a quid each, and DEAD handy for these "faults" :good:

Cheers for the advice. I took the lamps to my LFS and although they couldn't test them he seemed to think they were ok (not black or anything). Therefore, I'm sending the unit back to Juwel.

Paul.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back