Juwel Protein Skimmer

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

Chad

Reef Tank, Crustacean, and Puffer Enthusiast
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
If you don't find a review in the review section post what you want to know about here. If someone has used the product, business, or web siteĀ that will give them a chance review it.
Ā 
Outstanding Review Requests
  • Betta Spa
  • www.cheapfish.co.uk
  • Top Fin 29 gallon starter kit.

I would like to request a review for Betta Spa. I have the product but have not used it much as I would like to hear more about others experiences first.

I would like to request a review for the website www.cheapfish.co.ukĀ because im worried that there prices are to good to be true and it might be a scam.

I want to add to the review for Aquaone's aquanano 40 as I have it as a marine set up. How do I reply to this review?

Reply as you normally would to any other thread... and a mod will approve your review, assuming it follows the proper protocol.

I am thinking about getting the Top Fin 29 gallon starter kit. Ā It includes the Top Fin 30 filter and was wondering if anyone knows anything about this starter kit or the filter. Ā The heater is only 100 watt so I assume I will eventually need something with more juice and a better thermometer.

I am currently in the early days of changing an old juwel trigon 190 into my first marine tank and I was looking at the juwel protein skimmer and was wondering if anyone has one, and if so venture there opinion on it?Ā 
Ā 
Thanks for any feedback.
Ā 
Regards onebto

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back