Just walked my dogs

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Sorrell

If you're a bird, I'm a bird
Reaction score
I just took 3 of my dogs on about a mile long walk (Fat Howie can't handle the distance :rolleyes: ) My cat Fletcher walked next to the dogs the whole way! He didn't have a leash on or anything, but he "heeled" the whole time right a long with us. Then we got to the pond and I let the dogs go so they could run and play, it was pretty dark at this point, but I could hear Fletcher's bells as he ran around with them. It was so cute. :wub: :lol:

A cat who thinks he's a dog :rolleyes:

Hi Sorrell :)

That was a long walk for a cat! :nod: Thanks for sharing that with us! :D

BTW, how is Carly these days? Has she recovered from her injury? :dunno:

She gets her stitches out on Friday :nod: She seems fine and isn't limping or picking at it at all. I know she will have a scar, but hopefully some of the hair will grow back :thumbs:

LoL

I have a cat who does that too. She follows me to the end of the road, then lies down in the middle of it waiting for me to pick her up and carry her back.

My ferret is just like that he quits walking when I do.. I have never had a cat to do that stuff before... It must have been a job getting a cat to do that..

We used to have a cat many years ago when I was in school who used to follow us there, she was a great hit in the playground ;)

Unfortunately our school was on a main road and one of our teachers picked her up one day after being knocked down by a car, we were devastated :-(

when i lived out in the sticks, we had a walk to get to the bus stop, and our 2 dogs and 3 cats would follow us down there and wait w/ us. Then they would turn around and go home after we were on the bus. When we first got daisy (huge dog) she followed us onto the bus and got stuck in the aisle between the seats!
Oh and my friend has a cat that will bark, he thinks he's a dog too!!!
ur story is sooo funny!

I had a cat once who would go on walks in the woods behind my house with me and the dogs... he usually got pooped and i had to carry him halfway though- i'd also get nervous when hawks would fly over us and carry him then too- he was a lil cat;)

i had a parakeet who meowed like a cat.. we put his cage on the porch outside during the summer.

Sorrell, I am in love with fat Howie! Is he a lover or what? He can't handle to distance :lol: He's too fat! But soooo cute.

Very cute story. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :*)

That's very cool that your cat gets along with all those big doggies.

Thats funny.

I adopted a cat from the humane society last year. (Sadly she died a month after being with us from heart failure) She used to get in the shower with me LOL Seriously.. all the way in, she would get soaked!!!! Never had a problem bathing her! My dog on the other hand is a struggle!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back