night time pic most recent
mb1bmp.jpg

my lovely crab
mb3bmp.jpg

my firemouth enjoying a neon sandwhich
mb4bmp.jpg

fire mouth again
IMG_1110.jpg

What a lovely tank and occupants - great shape, i like different :)

Very nice shaped tank indeedy. Was it made to order?.

I like the crab , and the last pic of the firemouth is great.

Nice1.

hairyhaggler :fun:

hairy haggler not made to order no, its made by LAC not cheap thou

the last pic is my best photo ever..

ill try and get some better pics of the layout and the biggest piece of driftwood ever now the tanning has almost gone.

wow!!!

that was my first reaction.that is stunning.I :wub: it!how much if you dont mind me asking?

I agree with you helsikia... It is stunning.

I also love the way the tank is viewable from both sides with only a little portion against the wall, Fantastic.

yea , how much was it ..?

me and the wife had ours made to order because of the size , we had to fir ours onto a unit we already had so we had to have a specific size in length and width, we chose the height to fit in nicely with being under the plasma.... The lid was made to order to fit the tank too.

it cost us a fair whack , but its worth every penny.

I think the whole set up with pump/filter and heater , lid and tank was £360 and thats without the decor and few fish we have.

but like i said , worth every penny.

:D

LOL, i like the neon sandwich !! And the tank of course, but they are expensive !

That last pic is artistically beautiful!
The quality, fish pose, and color of it just make it look like somthing you'd see someone interested in profesional photography take. Very nice.

I also love the crab. Very cute.

StarFirefly26 my dad does profesional photography and i took that pic with his camera he was dead jealous because i took it with out the tripod..
im getting the camera off him to night so try and take a better pic of the crab as them pics are off my phone

helsekia and hairyhaggler the tank brand new is £1500 i didnt pay that thou. the drift wood cost me £80 but the tank looks tiny in those pics going to take better pics 2 night if i can get the camera

just a few more pics

my angel
05.jpg

home made coconut and crabs house
04.jpg

crab climing
03.jpg

crab in the lid
01.jpg

tank
02.jpg

should have a few more tomorrow

My daughters Dr.'s office has the same tank. I really like the design, but they have theirs stocked with like 6 angels, 6 bloodparrots and a million tetras :rolleyes: (yes, I said something!)

It's beautiful, I love your large pieces of driftwood.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back