April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

I have though about it, but there would be some issues, first and the biggest would be aggresiveness differences especially the pufferfish which can be aggresive. Second would be a moorish idol, which although are available (I saw many when looking in fish stores in Hawaii) they are very delicate shippers and require a strick diet which makes them not very readily adaptable for aquariums. the rest would be easy. It would be cool though.
-Erik

the puffer is not a problem at all, would easily fit with the others, but as was already mentioned, the moorish idol is a fish that has a horrible track record for surviving in captivity, even in cases where the strict diet is being served.

Moorish Idols are good shippers,its just the diet.

Also Bloat would eat jaque and peaches and probably the royal gremma aswell.

ooh, forgot about the cleaner shrimp, can't remember who peaches was, the royal gramma would be a toss up though. I guess I have to watch that movie again to remember all of the characters :D

I seen a video on RC made by Tetra & some of these U.S. advertising channel's that give hints & tips on how to put together a 10g Nemo tank (Including Dorry & Peaches)

I picked up loads of new tips from the inept tetra rep, like you dont really need to acclimitise any purchases (even Stars) just tip the buggers in :crazy:

Needless to say the show took some flack and Tetra apologises for there rep being an edjit :blink: :blink:

Finding Nemo has a lot of deaths to answer for :grr: :grr:

I seen a video on RC made by Tetra & some of these U.S. advertising channel's that give hints & tips on how to put together a 10g Nemo tank (Including Dorry & Peaches)

Dori (thats the regal tang right?) in a 10g! Thats like putting a 7ft man in a phone box! :X

I purchased a Moorish Idol and haven't witnessed it eat yet. Anyone with somewhat success and good sound advice would be appreciated. Otherwise please play nice :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back