Just Got Some Male And Female Kribs

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

sophos9

Fish Geek
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just bought a male and female Krib, lovely colour and funny behaviour. Was really after some info on general...

The tank is community, tetras, Red Tailed Black Shark "rtbs", american flag fish, loachs and BN plecos. Food is flake, wafers (protein and algae), catfish drops, bloodworm, brine shrimp and prawns

Temp is usually around 27c, water stats are all fine. I've noticed them already eating some of the brown algae which is good!

They have settled really well, the only observation is that the RTBS has had his nose put out and I've noticed him chasing them when they get too close. This is strange as the RTBS has been really passive....

Any comments/hints/tips appreciated!

My RTBS and Kribs had serious problems, had to remove the shark before an all out war began, just be carefull ;)

Hi

Thanks for the note. The RTBS has seemed to chill out a bit, guess its about establishing territory, will keep on eye. Did you introduce your RTBS back after a few days? I've heard this is quite successful...?

The RTBS has been relegated to the smaller tank with some danios, shame really as after a couple of days he calmed down and started on the Ottos, guess his 'kingdom' was disturbed with the new additions!

The Kribs are going great guns, randy lil buggas

Hi

Unfortunately the other Krib died last night, probable bacterial infection..

Poor Krib :no:

Not a chance, will be treating all concerned with Flubenol 15 and Interpet 9

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back