July 2013 Totm Banter

I got my husband to let me set up my 10 gal by idling mentioning "we could prolly make a couple bucks off these angel fish with them laying eggs every 2 weeks....."  Then he geniusly remembered the 10gal sitting in the basement, and said I should set it up, and the whole thing was his idea... or that's what he thinks muahaha :ninja:

Slim, you should have waited til more ppl entered, then it would have been like you dropped a grenade into the competition ;) Toldya you'd scare everyone off hehe

Ha now that's clever greenmumma! 

I've got the opposite problem at the moment, I'm in the process of setting up a fry tank and hubby is complaining that I've now got 3 tanks - even though the hospital tank is empty in the garage! 
wacko.png

Slim you've got another 10 days or so for entries, hopefully we'll see some more tanks.  If not then I might chuck mine in to make up the numbers :)

SLIM said:
Drastic temp change is not good for the bacteria no. Their hard work to clean aint they lol.
We need more people to enter. Where is everyone?

Think we all took the plunge last month :(

Sophie said:
Think we all took the plunge last month
sad.png

I entered last month, I have rescaped the tank so I might give it a miss this month. I am always upto my elbows in tank water moving things around, no wonder my plants don't grow and my fish nip me lol. 

Slim your tank is stunning. 

put mine in for some consideration :D Don't stand much of a chance though. Love the look of the other tanks.

SamB said:
put mine in for some consideration :D Don't stand much of a chance though. Love the look of the other tanks.
I think your tank is awesome, always fancied splitting a tank like that
Where is the June Winner thread congratulating the winner? ? ? ?

Its coming.  I've been busy! :p

Hi

I've stuck in my effort for everyone to have a look at. Its my 1st time entering. Some nice entries so far. Good luck to all.

David

I cannot believe how fast my plants have grown since i entered that pic. :( wish i would have waited now! plants are easily 2" taller and laced out. Oh well. Hind sight is 20/20... hehe

You have 48 hours to send in an "updated" pic.  I will enter that one, if you wish.

You could always pull it out - snap the pic and then put it back.  Just a thought.

Ny82 said:
Think we all took the plunge last month :(
 I entered last month, I have rescaped the tank so I might give it a miss this month. I am always upto my elbows in tank water moving things around, no wonder my plants don't grow and my fish nip me lol. 

Slim your tank is stunning.
Thank you very much:)
Sorry for the late reply iv only just seen this.
Its been a long time in the making:)

Most reactions

trending

Back