winner.gif

yay.gif
           SLIM          
kewlpics.gif

59.gif

applaud.gif.gif

yahoo.gif
9140811913_a38c675be4_b.jpg

Thanks as always to everyone that participated, and a special thanks to everyone that voted.
We couldn't run these competitions without you guys!!! Here's to you as well:  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: 

well awarded win that was a great tank not that the others werent though

Congrats Slim!!  Very beautiful heavily planted tank!!

You look at the plants... I :drool: over the the tigers.  What a display!

Congrats Slim! This is a really excellent tank, I imagine your tigers are very happy! :)

Yup, the tigers caught me too :D

Beautiful.

Wow! What a nice surprise:) Thank you very much for all the kind comments, im absolutely over the moon with this win, i feel as if all my hard work has paid off XD
I would also like to say a massive thank you to everyone who voted for me and all the other contestants.
Without you these comps wouldnt be possible. THANK YOU

Congrats Slim. Well deserved. Lovely tank. Can I ask, how much time do you spend doing general maintenance per week? I'd love to heavily plant like you but worry it might be too much to chew

Well done again

Congrats slim, you smashed it! Well done!

Also well done to everyone who entered :)

David J said:
Congrats Slim. Well deserved. Lovely tank. Can I ask, how much time do you spend doing general maintenance per week? I'd love to heavily plant like you but worry it might be too much to chewWell done again
Not as much time as you would think. Ild say about 2 hours a week. It pretty much looks after itself. Obviously I add ferts every morning. Every monday evening I do a 50% water change, have a good trim, clean the glass inside and out and thats about it really:)
I only clean my filter once every 6 months lol layed back approach just how I like it lol

Thank you everyone for the kind comments that keep coming in.
I just like to say that I couldnt of done it or even have a tank like this without this forum and all the knowledgeable people on here that where kind enough to share their knowledge with me over the last couple of years.
This forum really has been fantastic.
Seems only yesterday I was racking my brain trying to work out what fishless cycling was lol

wow slim it looks great congrats 

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back