July 2013 Fotm Banter

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

eaglesaquarium

Life, Liberty & Pursuit of the perfect fish tank
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
All comments here for fish of the month comp.

Well I won't be entering this month, the competition is too stiff!  There's always August FOTM I suppose.............lol

Ruskull said:
Well I won't be entering this month, the competition is too stiff!  There's always August FOTM I suppose.............lol
There are only 3 entries so far. I entered with 16 other people!!! :p

DreamertK said:

There are only 3 entries so far. I entered with 16 other people!!!
tongue2.gif

I was joking, but they are all good entries so far.

No, none at all.  I was merely complimenting those that entered.  The Betta picture must have been taken with a nice camera, it really shows the texture of the fins and scales.  The Tang is a great fish although not as good of a picture, and everyone know I'm very partial to Gouramis..............I'll have a tough time voting this month for sure.

EDIT:  Oops, these posts should be in the banter thread..........

Hey Eagles, I mistaking posted comments in the July entries thread.  Please move those comments here when you get a chance.  Thanks in advance............

I wonder what M.O.F named his Tang..

Spectacular fish if you axe me..

Sophie that is a gorgeous angel fish. What kind is it?

stanleo said:
Sophie that is a gorgeous angel fish. What kind is it?

Just a normal DD Angel as far as I am aware. Got it in in a batch at Pets at Home (work) - couldn't resist, she had such an attitude! :p Reminds me of some lacey underwear 
wahey.gif
  Bahaa

Mehehehe. All I will enter are shrimp. I love taking macro shots! :3

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back