Jar Of Stars.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Hey bro! Love your guppies!!! They look like the ones I had caught in meh local stream! Congratx! I hope for more pix!

Thank you,  I feel very lucky to own them, no two are ever exactly the same and some real intresting patterns emerge, I don't select pairs rather just let them get on with it and see !

Good luck on breeding them bro! Since wild strains are more unique than commercial fancies! I have had success with mine! Hope you still continue on raising these lovely fish! Out of the hundreds I got I only had 20 with beautiful colors and patterns! You are so lucky!

Here's some more recent photo's.

nice fish and 
kewlpics.gif

Gorgeous fish!  I have always appreciated natural coloring in aquarium fish.

Keith (from OG)

killerkeith63 said:
Gorgeous fish!  I have always appreciated natural coloring in aquarium fish.

Keith (from OG)

Keith !!! ... Welcome to tff.... great to see you here.

Very nice indeed!

Have got an empty Fluval Edge 46 litre tank and may just get some Endlers with live planting.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Wow! These are lovely guppies! I love letting mine breed to see what lovely colours appear. I wish I could get my hands on some of these.......

Ellieabbott4 said:
Wow! These are lovely guppies! I love letting mine breed to see what lovely colours appear. I wish I could get my hands on some of these.......
Thanks, I've lost the breeders email address but he does sometimes put his fish on ebay !... that's how I found him.
If I see him on there I will let you know.

I just found his email and sent a message to see if he is still breeding /selling if you are interested !

VERY pretty, thank you for sharing these! :D

so hows it going? Wild guppies are stunning in their own way right?

Hi, has anyone got any of these wild guppy for sale.
Thanks clam.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back