smile.png
Entries for January 2015 Tank ofĀ the Month is now open
smile.png

(apologies it's lateĀ 
whistling.gif
)

Ā 
Ā 
Please start posting entries and nominations for the January 2015 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the competition so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read theĀ rulesĀ before submitting a nomination or entry.

The DecemberĀ competition will close for entries and nominations on ~15th January 2015.
Ā 
Ā 
(As a side note: if there are less than 3 entries in a given month, the entries will be held over to the following month's competition.)

Only a few days left for ToTM competition before this closes for voting, though do need 3 tank entries otherwise postponed to next month ;)
Ā 
Lets see your beautiful tanks and get another hot competition like last month, the folks who did not win last month's ToTM can re-enter for this month ;)

Believe it or not there are almost 50 fish in this tank.

Attachments

• totm2.jpg
    totm2.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 291
  • totm.jpg
    totm.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 305
image.jpg
Had to do separate.not very good photo but hey ho.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 260
Sorry gmc1, afraid you will need at least 60 posts before you are eligible to enter any of the OTM competitions :/

The picture I posted was very sharp, but it seems to have been downsized and now looks blurred.

Munroco said:
The picture I posted was very sharp, but it seems to have been downsized and now looks blurred.
Not sure why this happens, if you're not happy with your picture, you can post up another photo and I will put in your preferred photo into the voting poll.

You have a few hours to do this before I lock this comp entries and start the voting poll tonight ;)

I always host pics on photobucket for things like this... I've noticed anyone who tries to upload pics using the forums ends up with a tiny picture which is a shame.
Ā 
Charlie if there are only two valid entries then it will roll over anyway won't it?

daizeUK said:
I always host pics on photobucket for things like this... I've noticed anyone who tries to upload pics using the forums ends up with a tiny picture which is a shame.
Ā 
Charlie if there are only two valid entries then it will roll over anyway won't it?
Ā 
Yes quite correct, if there are only 2 entries then there won't be a voting poll, instead the entries will be rolled over to the folowwing month. There needs to be at least 3 entries before i can can start a voting poll.
Ā 
Considering adding my own tank here.....but would need another mod to take over ToTM if I do this.....
Ā 
But will give this another hour or two and hopefuly someone will enter their tank :whistle:

Have decided will postpone closing this until tomorrow, 16th Jan, at 19.00 GMT in the hope there will be more entries for the OTM comps :)

And finally, have decided to enter one of my tank into this month's Tank of the Month.
Ā 
EaglesAquarium will be taking over this month's Tank Of The Month competition as I am a competitor to keep things fair and all above board.
Ā 
Ā 
Ā 

SAM_1454.JPG
Ā 
Ā 

SAM_1462.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Back