Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paradise<3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elisew's Neolamprologus multifasciatus:

Votes: 13 18.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
they have all been removed by admin by the looks of it . so could i just please state for the record that my photo was tested and proved to be non edited . and hopefully nobody will try and enter a debate and this comment will be left up?

What I would like to see is some of this talent put to use in a topic in the Photography section. If the removed debate has a good outcome such as that it is a benefit to all.

i have just ordered my own dslr and i will no doubt be posting lots of photos , both fishy and non fishy . id like to claim talent for my oscar shot tolak but to be honest it was a complete fluke lol

Any decent picture I end up with is a fluke! :lol: I was talking about a topic for determining the validity of a picture, what techniques and software are used, what to look for, and so on. Your picture passed these things, what are they?

To me this is a sub section of photography talent, much as there are may sub specialties in aquatics.

Any decent picture I end up with is a fluke! :lol: I was talking about a topic for determining the validity of a picture, what techniques and software are used, what to look for, and so on. Your picture passed these things, what are they?

To me this is a sub section of photography talent, much as there are may sub specialties in aquatics.

Well i'm off out down tut pub. But I'll gladly but forward a few things to look out for tomorrow, if shown where to post it and whatnot. I'm not an expert at proving images, i'm just a graphic designer who knows a few things to look out for.

i dont know what the tests are tolak , in fact im totally useless with photo editing software and can just about manage to resize pics. i emailed the original to freedomfighter who did the tests so i cant comment as to what is involved .

I loved Alasse's Angel picture. It shows a bit of the character of the angels with that post of the caring parents with their fry. Maybe I am just an old romantic but I found it truly inspiring.

Voted - Can't go past that Apistogramma man.. just too beautiful! :good:

Wish they came around my LFS's more often..

Some really nice fish and excellent pictures my compliments to all :good:

But there can only been one voted!

Wish I could have voted for 2 or 3 of them. Nice pics.

Matt's entry and Star's Geo were my favourites. Only got one vote though :(

James.

I apologise if I'm being completely gormless and have missed out on some detail somewhere or other, but an error message keeps appearing every time I try to vote :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back