Itchy fish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

KatieC92

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I have 2 tanks one being a 20 gallon tank. I've got 1 Dwarf Gourami, 2 Panda Mollies, 3 corys, a Pleco and a loach in the tank. I've had my Gourami for about 2 weeks now and I've noticed that in the last week or so that he is itching, he rubs against the plants and driftwood. None of my other fish seem to be affected. I see no spots on him no velvet, his gills look good, he eats and is active. I have turned my temp up slowly on my tank just incase it is ICH, but I was wondering if anyone could give me any ideas on what it could be if it's not parasites? Thanks Oh water parameters are fine.

Hey everyone,
I have 2 tanks one being a 20 gallon tank. I've got 1 Dwarf Gourami, 2 Panda Mollies, 3 corys, a Pleco and a loach in the tank. I've had my Gourami for about 2 weeks now and I've noticed that in the last week or so that he is itching, he rubs against the plants and driftwood. None of my other fish seem to be affected. I see no spots on him no velvet, his gills look good, he eats and is active. I have turned my temp up slowly on my tank just incase it is ICH, but I was wondering if anyone could give me any ideas on what it could be if it's not parasites? Thanks Oh water parameters are fine.
1 - What are your water parameters?
2 - What plants do you have in there?
3 - Can you upload a picture ?

Cheers, Hyr.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back