Is my Venustus colouring up

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Robbie7

Reaction score
My venustus recently has started to have small 'patches' of blue, I knew that they have this colouring. But I forgot until I noticed my venue the with a weird flooring today. Is he going to colour up? If so how long will it take? He isn't the most dominant in my tank, but he is one of the most active and one of the most aggressive. He goes to the extent of jumping out of the water lol, he is an energetic one. Here is a picture of him. I absolutely love Malawi cichlids, I have experienced their beauty and their aggression (as should all Malawi cichlids owners have) It absolutely annoys me when people say "ugh don't keep them, too aggressive" as far as I know, with the right conditions all of that can be prevented. They are less aggressive than what humans can become sometimes anyway lol.
#endofrant
This is how he looks like, sorry for the bad picture but, as I said before he is not something which you can keep still in your grasp lol. He is an absolute beauty, I do not care if he colours up 3 years later or does not at all. He is still one the many beauties in my Malawi tank. Thanks guys.
1225.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back