Is my harlequin rasbora pregnant?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Tomie

Reaction score
Hello.

Lately Iā€™ve noticed that my harlequin rasboras have been spending a lot of time vibrating against one another and then twirling. This has been constantly happening for the past 24 hours on and off. I Googled it and it said they could be mating! Also, one of my harlequins looks to have a slight bump of white under its stomach. Could she be pregnant? If so what do I do and how would I go about it. Ideally I wouldnā€™t want her giving birth in the tank for the other fish to eat the babies. IF this is the case. Iā€™m new to keeping fish and Iā€™m absolutely useless at what to do in certain situations as itā€™s the unknown.

can you post a picture of the fish with the white bump and a short video of the fish twirling?

can you post a picture of the fish with the white bump and a short video of the fish twirling?

Sorry Colin been really busy with work and haven't had a chance to come online. We went on YouTube and typed in Harlequin Rasbora mating and it the video showed exactly what they was doing.

Most reactions

trending

Back