Is It Wierd

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

cesaleo

Reaction score
i have 2 oscars 2 pacus and 2 rose queen cichlids is it safe or not

I'm not sure whether they're compatible or not, but someone who will know will want to know what size tank they are in.

I'm not sure whether they're compatible or not, but someone who will know will want to know what size tank they are in.
125gal just bought it 2 weeks ago they were in a 75gal needed more room

The pacu can grow to 2 feet long, so those will need a new home..

I'm not familiar with rose queens, but 2 oscars should be alright in there.

rose queens are hybrid fish-they have got red devil cichlid in them and they can be very aggressive.

if you do mix them with oscars watch to see if there is any major aggression, if there is the oscars will come out worst and you will need to separate them.

If the oscars are a pair they will be ok in there but I think if it's two males then I don't think the 125G is big enough to stem aggression when they are full grown

Yep either keep the oscars and sell on/return the others, or the same for the others. Not due to it being a bad combination, just being way too overstocked ;) Two oscars at most in there. Pacus dont make good pet fish as they get way too big for your average big tank. Dont know about the others but if they're aggressive you could be in for trouble with the oscars.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back