Invincible Boesemani rainbow - free - Beds/Herts

tenohfive

Always room for one more tank...
Reaction score
I had a bit of a tank disaster a few months back whilst on holiday - power outage, filter meltdown and ended up with a tank full of dead fish. The sole survivor of that setup is a mature Boesemani rainbow.
I'm moving house soon and having a single rainbow in a 400L tank is a little excessive.

Would anyone be interested in rehoming it for me? I'm in Beds but am happy to drop off within a reasonable distance.

If you post a pic of the fish people might be realise what the fish is. They are a nice looking rainbowfish from New Guinea and grow to about 4inches.

Sorry for the late reply, had a lot on the last week or so and I had to put this on the backburner.

I'd post a photo but having shut down my big tank it's currently living in a fishing tackle box temporarily.

Lunar, Uxbridge would be too far - unless you're in a position to meet in the middle somewhere? Drop me a PM if that would suit.

I'd post a photo but having shut down my big tank it's currently living in a fishing tackle box temporarily.
LOL, you really hate that fish a lot. Sticking it in a fishing tackle box with all those hooks and lures. The fish is gonna have nightmares :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back