Introducing... Myself

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Styx

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I used to have quite a bit of fish, but after Ich wiped out my last populous, I havenā€™t had any for a while. Half a year, maybe more. Just recently got a pair of guppies (Black Phantom Delta guppy male and some random female), and a DS Crowntail male named Lucifer. Heā€™s dark blue and purple in color with some red (though he is a recent addition so heā€™s still changing color). I was ecstatic when I found him. I also own a Pomeranian dog, two hermit crabs, and a ball python snake. My dog is the light of my life and loves all the other pets. He enjoys watching the crabs, licking the snake, and watching the fish. He also like spiders in clear plastic boxes.

Lucifer got his name because I didnā€™t really have the money to buy him but I saw him in a petstore (which never happens) and was compelled by temptation to purchase him.

Then I have a question for you, because I think that's what I have. He's exsactly like one only his tail is clear. Can their tails be clear or do they have to be black?

Hi and :hi: to the forums

Stxy is a great Greek mythological god as well as a river, he "married" Oceanos(the river that encircles Gaia(the Earth)) and together they begat all the worlds rivers.

Just in case you were wondering.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back