-insert Creative Topic Name Here-

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

McCool

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Stocking question. Exciting, right?
55 Gallon. 4ft. Sand. Planted (Heavily. Eventually) . Driftwood.
Current stock:
3 Bolivian Rams (One may be going back)
3 Red Swordtails
4 Polka Dot Loaches

Future Stocking?:
2 Angels? 4?
?? Cardinals /Neons (Can anyone suggest a number? And are Cardinals or Neons better?)
Some kind of algae eater. How well will Nerite snails do with algae? Will the loaches just eat them?
I was also wondering about a few fancy guppys. Will the angels tear them up?
Maybe some Kuhlie loaches?

Suggestions are welcome. How does my stocking look so far? Overstocked? Under? Thanks for the help y'all.
Btw, is anyone elses site messed up on their phone? Its all white with basic text and links, and I can only get into tropical and classifieds....

Eh, scratch the Kuhlies. I really love Rummy noses, but wanted Cardinals for the color... Could I do two smaller groups? I know the Cardinals would be at risk of being eaten once the angels got big enough, but I'm going to get the angels young and just see how it works out. Thoughts?

I personally prefer cardinals to neons. You'd want to keep them in groups of at least six.

Angels eat neons in the wild, and I wouldnt trust cardinals with them either once they're fully grown, though cardinals do grow bigger so you may be okay.

I personally prefer cardinals to neons. You'd want to keep them in groups of at least six.

Angels eat neons in the wild, and I wouldnt trust cardinals with them either once they're fully grown, though cardinals do grow bigger so you may be okay.

Yeah, I was thinking maybe a group of 8 Cardinals and 8 Rummys? Too much? :/

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back