Im overweight

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Bettalover12

Reaction score
I saw that this fish forum had just a general chat area and since everything is anynoumous pretty much i need a motivational workout and diet buddy:)
We will talk on private chat but no pictures of my weight loss, i just need an anynoumous person who can help motivate me to lose weight! I would ask a family member but its embarrising and they will make fun of me. Im NOT here to body shame. I would like a buddy who maybe wants to lose some weight themselves, i will not judge and i think since we dont know eachother we can be a little more honest and "pushy"(make sure we are both working out and eating healthy) im still new to this fish forum so im not sure how this works but please tell me if you want to be my fitness buddy. We will have a VERY quick chat asking if we have both ate healthy and we will share the workouts we did. Im pretty sure this forum has private chat so we can just use that instead of giving out our phone numbers but if that wont work then please tell me:p have a nice day!

Interesting idea, eating healthily and working out is way out of my comfort zone. All the foods I like are fattening and as I'm a typical Scotsman anything green is regarded as poisonous.

Most reactions

trending

Back