If Anyone Is Interested I May Sell These Fish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

mattlee

get on a board and do yo thang...!
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
i am thinking of selling most of my fish from one of my tanks so that i can upgrade my cichlasoma ornatums home and grow then up in a bigger environment. if i get much interest then ill possibly sell to do this.

in the tank i currently have -

19 x Cardinal tetras - ranging from 1-2 inch (most are at the bigger end) SOLD
7 x Redline torpedo barbs - about 4 inches+ SOLD
6 x Gold stripe corydoras (CW010)- 4 adults (breeding group)and 2 smaller from when i use to breed them SOLD
2 x LDA25 pitbull plecos - about 2.5 inches SOLD
4 x Otocinclus £5 SOLD
2 x large Amano Shrimp free if collected
2 x Gold Spotted Shrimp £5 SOLD

all the fish are very healthy and ive had them all together for a while now without any issues/problems/diseases etc etc.

i will not post the fish so collection is prefered. i can deliver within a reasonable range for fuel costs if anyone is interested :D

i am in no rush to sell these as i do have other alterntives for the ornatums but this tank would be better suited for them in the long run.....

forgot to add im located in South Leicestershire not far from the M1, M69 and M6 :good:

294-1-1.jpg

295.jpg

mum and juvi when i use to breed them
004-3.jpg

What do you want for the redlines?

What do you want for the redlines?
they cost me £15 each and were quite a bit smaller. so i would be looking for about £70-80 for the group. sounds a lot but these seem to be very expensive fish, they were selling then at lfs about 1.5 inches for £20 each last time i checked. they seem to be very small or very expensive or both from lfs :crazy:

is there any movement on the price?its only an hours drive.
not a lot.....

That sounds about the right price to me, they are not for me (no room!) will ring the person that asked me where to get some from see if they are still after some. :good:

That sounds about the right price to me, they are not for me (no room!) will ring the person that asked me where to get some from see if they are still after some. :good:
i was just wondering where you would put them :lol:

let me know what they say. im in no rush but once the others start selling then i will need them gone :good:

if you could do them for £40 i will have them.but cant collect till next sat.i can send you a deposit so you no im not a messer.
cheers

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back