I love fish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Lorilab1962

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the forum, I have a 55 gallon tank with 4 marble angel fish and 2 weather loaches
I have a 10 gallon tank with 1 beta, 1 pitcus catfish, and 3 neon tetras with the longer fins.
Good to be here considering I often have questions.

Welcome to the forum!

I'd like to give you a heads up that the pictus will get large enough to (and might) eat the betta and neons, and they like to be in schools.

Hi, I'm new to the forum, I have a 55 gallon tank with 4 marble angel fish and 2 weather loaches
I have a 10 gallon tank with 1 beta, 1 pitcus catfish, and 3 neon tetras with the longer fins.
Good to be here considering I often have questions.
Welcome to the forum!

I'd like to give you a heads up that the pictus will get large enough to (and might) eat the betta and neons, and they like to be in schools.
I know I do research before putting fish with fish but for now they are okay and they are all getting along and they get paid enough thanks for the heads up

Welcome to the forum!

I had more and they just didn't get along they were in a 55 gallon tank and they wasn't getting food at the bottom because they didn't like anything but flakes so they starved their themselves and I did save one barely

Good to be here considering I often have questions. I need to find an Angel fornum?

Welcome to the forum!

Some died for different reasons. I save ßom. I hàde 2 piçtußs thTV were territlia6
Do I have room 4 a couple algae eaters? Not pplacosttomus.. oh and the way I grouped my fish is a long story
Long story about losing

I know I do research before putting fish with fish but for now they are okay and they are all getting along and they get paid enough thanks for the heads up
The pictus catfish gets six inches long the same as all fish in my tank only 6 inches except the loaches

Welcome to the forum!

It research the pictus catfish and they only get 6 inches long like all the other fish I've got I made sure they all got 6 inches except the tetra's they will be fine they get play to eat and pictus catfish seems to do fine he hasn't bothered any of the other fish he likes to be alone since he lost his mate

As far as algae eaters go, you could go for nerite snails. I wouldn't try to put other algae eaters in either tank due to their size and needs.
The pictus catfish will outgrow the 10 gallon, and needs company. He's not suited for life in there.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back