I Got My New Babies!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

cowgirluntamed

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Yay!!! My two new super red calico bristlenoses are in!!!! They seem nice and feisty. I have a couple of pictures of one of them. So I thought I would share!! Enjoy!!

IMG_20160806_131945.jpg

IMG_20160806_131933.jpg

Ps- they are about an inch long. This one wanted to be on the suction cup of my marineland heater. Lol.

wow ... they look tiny 
ohmy.png
 Hope they do well for you :)

They are very tiny! Lol. So cute though. One even has a spot on its tail. Lol. I put a couple of hikari mini wafers in there but they haven't went for them yet. The one is still on the suction cup of the heater and the other is just going all over and exploring the sides of the tank mostly. Some of the plastic plants.

I actually had a small incident when I went to get then out of the breather bag they were in...the pcm packs they out in there(these regulate temp, not just hot or cold) came in some smaller Ziploc bags so I was going to pour them into that so I could acclimate them...well..there was a big hole in the bag I didn't see!! Good thing I poured over the box cuz the styrofoam saved the fish! I had to pick it up by the tail to get it back into the water!! Scared the crap out of me!! But other than that every thing seems to be ok!

Hey! I got a good picture!! So, even though my betta died the other day...I'm glad my new baby plecos are doing well. They love cucumber!! I think that's why this one stayed on the wood for me...lol.

IMG_20160820_091150.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back