I FREAKING DID IT!!!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Alix

Fishaholic
Reaction score
i gave away 3 of my 4 bettas! i decided i had tomany to take great care of an sence school is starting i wont have time for that many. im also going to give my 4tigerbarbs 2greenbarb an 1albinobarb to the lps.

dont worrie i gave the bettas to ppl i know will take good care of. one went to my GF who love the one i gave her sence i first got him:p another went to a good friend who i go the the gym alot with an the third an smallest went to my best friend who loved the lil guy cuz he was soo small.

Congrats, if that's what makes you happy! I'm glad you were able to find good homes for them. With over 200 bettas counting my juvies, it's hard for me to envision 4 being too many :lol:

wow alix... i'm glad you gave the fish away before realizing that they were too much to handle! Thanks for looking out for their future! When does school start... are you in college or HS?

Luckily, I'm supressed, so my MTS doesn't get too out of control :)

my school starts tomarrow. lol my gf renamed hers flooofie cuz she said he looks like a flooofie(pail purple body with a greenish shine an dark purple fins that flow in the water like hair) :p im blad she is happy. she had a betta for 4 years an she had it untill we were dating for about like 4 months then he passed...an she cried...:(

oh, that must have been so hard! i recently adopted out one of my boys to a coworker, and letting go of him was difficult, even though i knew he would get more individual attention with her than with me. i finally did it, and now he is thriving and making nests in his new home :D i get reports on his progress almost daily, which makes me happy, too.

ya, i get to see all of mine fairly often too. the one i gave to joe(renamed boxer cuz he goes nuts at a mirror) has a huge bubble nest. an joe did a really good job setting him up. hes got a bowl thats maybe a lil over a gal natrual gravel with 2 really neet live plants that he got from the pet store in a town about 30mins away when he was there to see his gf.

Most reactions

trending

Back