Hypancistrus Zebra, L046, Free To Good Home, Manchester

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Suleika

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Livestock: Zebra Pleco L046 (Hypancistrus zebra), Cardinal Tetras

Age and condition: Bought the pleco in April 2012 as a juvenile from Abyss Aquatic Warehouse in Stockport, now approximately 5 cm, sex unknown, Cardinal tetras approximately 3-3 ½ years old

Quantity for rehoming: 1x Zebra Pleco L046 (Hypancistrus zebra), 4x Cardinal Tetra

Reason for rehoming: My partner and I have been away travelling for over 2 years and during this period, my partner's brother has been 'babysitting' our tropical tank setup. We have now returned from our trip, however we have decided to move abroad and are unable to take the tank & livestock with us. While my partner's brother has been taking good care of our fish (following our detailed instructions), he is not an aquatics enthusiast and we would like to do what is right by these fish and hand them over to someone who is capable of providing them with the right environment, care and attention. PLEASE ONLY REPLY if you are experienced in keeping tropical fish and are confident that you can provide a suitable home for the Hypancistrus zebra, and are willing to provide some proof – not trying to be awkward, but this is obviously a relatively high value fish and we do not want someone who doesn't know what they're doing to take it just because they think they can 'snap up a bargain'...
In addition, we are looking to sell our tank setup (Fluval Roma 125, Eheim professionel 250 2224 etc.), I have posted a separate thread in the Equipment section, please see the following link for more info: http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/440577-for-sale-fluval-roma-125-complete-aquarium-setup-including-cabinet-eheim-250-external-filter-manchester/

Delivery or Collection: Collection only as we do not have own transport
Sales price: N/A
Willing to Ship (Yes or No): No
Postage & Packaging Price: N/A
General Location: Droylsden, Manchester

Photographs:

IMG_0776.JPG

IMG_0781.JPG

IMG_0782.JPG

IMG_0786.JPG

IMG_0789.JPG

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

me me me and could pick up tonight. 

I'm in Wirral so about 40 mins away?

My number is 0758 4210276

simon

I keep discus and have over 20 years fish experience last 5 yrs in marine.

My main assion is plecs though and currently have an L24, L14, L2OO and 10 discus from Steve Punchards.
I need to buy some more wood as well so might be interested in buying some of the wood from you too

Sorry just noticed my inbox is full but for some reason I cannot delete messages so if you try to message me back I will not receive it.

ThanksSimon

Hi Simon,

I'm really sorry, but fishprotector has now already offered to rehome the fish. I had messaged him privately at the same time as putting up the post on here as we have dealt with him before and he came back to me while we were out & we have now agreed to drop off the fish to his place on Friday 05/02.

Thanks for your interest and sorry again.

Nicole

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back