How To Update/edit Profile

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

cocoa007

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
I created this account in hurry and did not include my aquarium details. Now I want to update it and it does not give me any option for that. I go to my profile and click on EDIT and it gives me option to change password and settings for notifications, ignore etc but no option to edit profile details. How do I do it ?

P. S. Also when I try to change display pic.. it says member_profile_disabled.

If you look at my profile it tells you how to edit the About Me section
"Note to self (and anyone else), click on EDIT MY PROFILE then click on the button Edit about Me to fill in this section."

Not sure about the rest, may need a mod or admin to advise/assist.

Some settings kick in later. It's aimed at stopping the spam accounts that post a few nondescript posts and then fill up profiles with spam links. Can't off the top of my head remember how many posts it is, but it's not many.

It's outlined in the general rules.

Until you have reached 60 useful posts on the site you will be restricted from the following activities:
  • Using the chat room
  • Creating a profile
  • Starting threads in the classified section though you may reply to existing threads.
  • Creating a signature
  • Write a review
  • Send/Read 2 Private Message per Day during the first 60 posts
These restrictions are designed to protect the forum and it's members from spam, unwanted posts, and to encourage new members to join in the discussions. Discussions are what make this forum great.

I was wondering about this too! I also created my account in a hurry and accidentally selected the wrong location. I'm in the USA not the UK! Also wondered about that error message when trying to upload a profile picture. Glad I'll be able to do it later. 

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back