How to stop other fish eating catfish food

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I think it's a really nice ide! And it serves multiple purposes both as a way to feed and there's gotta be some quality of life stuff to go with it as the fish get to explore and what not
Hi. Thanks for the reply. There's 4 catfish and 2 small yellow suckers and they love exploring. As soon as the pellets go in the must be able to smell it because they go right in. I feed the others at the same time but of course they smell the catfish pellets and head straight for it however all they can do now is look through the window :)
Very happy catfish. They have also begun to get bigger quicker which proves they were not getting their food. I like to think there's a simple solution to most things.
Thanks again for your reply. Have a great day.

Last edited:
just had to say it didt urn out I was right lol

Hey, cool tank. Mine probably doesn't fit his standards either [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(its my keyboard lagging on this site) I can sit here and tell you you are giving your fish the wrong requirements all day. But you wont do anything as I presume its about you and not the fish. I can link you to many articles and basic fish requirements pages saying what I said, doubt you’d want that kind of proof that is against you though.

My catfish enjoying their dinner in their feeding cave

Attachments

• S1440009.JPG
    S1440009.JPG
    741.3 KB · Views: 315
Hey, cool tank. Mine probably doesn't fit his standards either [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi there. Thanks for the reply. He trolled me on another thread I started and got told where to go by someone else (chuckles). Just no need for that behaviour at all. I just wanted to share a little tip. geez lol. Have a great day :)

behaviour
spelling "hun"

Giving you advice on how to properly care fish is not “trolling” (idk what that means either)

I gave you links to give you a documentation of proof that this is a common practice of fish keeping, there are rules to this thing you cant just say a fish is happy. If you can you are one talented person to be able to talk to fish. Im sure @Byron a person who also is good at giving what I would call quality information, would agree with this.

You don’t need to start drama on a forum about fish. Its not about You its about the Fish or other inhabitants of the/a tank. It is very and clearly immature to do this.

spelling "hun"

Giving you advice on how to properly care fish is not “trolling” (idk what that means either)

I gave you links to give you a documentation of proof that this is a common practice of fish keeping, there are rules to this thing you cant just say a fish is happy. If you can you are one talented person to be able to talk to fish. Im sure @Byron a person who also is good at giving what I would call quality information, would agree with this.

You don’t need to start drama on a forum about fish. Its not about You its about the Fish or other inhabitants of the/a tank. It is very and clearly immature to do this.
Go away you irritating little man. Can't you take a hint? I do not want your advice! just go away

In your tank are CAE’s btw they get about a foot long and turn carnivorous, I suggest you return it as it will kill all your other tank inhabitants..

Sorry if the truth hurts, and its unfortunate that you think im being rude as I don’t sugarcoat comments.

*posted this twice sorry*

good idea with the tub Ann ill be trying that my self
Hi there. It really works for me. It's one of those annoying problems with a community tank. I was getting concerned that my catfish were not getting their fair share of food. Since I've had that plastic tub in the tank, the catfish have grown quickly and they get to eat in peace lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back