How should I stock my approximate 90L fish tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Thanks byron will try adding live plants as soon as possible. Do you have any recommendations for:
1. Easy to grow.
2. Must be easy to maintain.
3. Must go with rams

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

You can't really, you need to be able to measure the parameters.
I like the way it's starting to look though, I imagine it will look good once the plants are in and growing

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the compliment.

Thanks byron will try adding live plants as soon as possible. Do you have any recommendations for:
1. Easy to grow.
2. Must be easy to maintain.
3. Must go with rams

It may depend upon what is available at your lfs. Floating plants are always best as being quite fast growing they take up the most ammonia/ammonium, plus long-term they provide shade which forest fish like rams appreciate.

The main thing is light. Floating plants also benefit because they are closest to the tank light, so easier. We need to know about your lighting.

It is a fluorescent bulb but I dont know the other stuff I guess I'll try the floating plants thanks.

It is a fluorescent bulb but I dont know the other stuff I guess I'll try the floating plants thanks.

I assume this is a fluorescent tube, so at one end there will likely be some printing. Let us know what it is.

Nope no printing at all sorry about that.

This is kind of off topic but usually how long does the API master testing kit last?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back